Storytelling Through Film
Every business has a story to tell, and TR Creative can help you move your business forward by communicating that story. Using professional quality film production, TR Creative will engage your audience and convey your message. Our experience in camera work, video editing, film crew management, and technical production logistics ensures that your project will be guided by the highest industry standards. From planning to delivery, TR Creative has the expertise to help your business communicate in the twenty first century. Partner with us to produce your documentary or promotional film.
Film Production Experience
TR Creative has experience working with major industry figures including National Geographic Television, Brent Baum of Destination Films, and the Helen Walton Foundation. In each case, TR Creative has developed a collaborative process that successfully blends the skills of the cameraman, sound man, editor, interviewer, and digital information tech to meet the technical and creative demands of each unique production. Experience working in locations from urban areas to including remote high altitude environments ensures that TR Creative can take your film to any extreme.
- "Concrete Jungle" - National Geographic Television - Cameraman
- “Helen Walton Award” - Walmart, Inc. - Cameraman
- "Finding Noah" - Baggie Boys Films - Second Unit Camera, Sound
- “Outlanders: Limited Draw” - Stafford Multimedia - Studio Cameraman
- “Drugs Inc.: Montana Meth Boom” - National Geographic Television - Second Unit Camera
- “Yoga - Strength and Flexibility” - Bodywisdom Media - DIT, Editor
- “The Big Sky Series” - B&H Publishers - Cameraman, Editor